NuFace Microcurrent Toner for Lifting and Toning the Face

Making a Visible Difference
FDA Approved for Facial Toning
Microcurrent
Lifts
Tones
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
This NuFace Set includes:
NuFace Device
Carol Cole Derma-Gel NuFace Conductivity Gel (8.45 fl oz / 250 ml)
Carol Cole Optimizing Mist (8 fl oz / 237 ml)
NuFace Instructional DVD
9-volt battery
User Manual and Package Insert
Following the natural contours of your face Nu Face® delivers gently micro current impulses to strategic locations diminishing minor lines and wrinkles restoring facial muscles and tone to a more youthful balance.
This technology has the ability to tone the face within 5 minutes a day. NuFace® will deliver instant facial rejuvenation results.
Why NuFace?
Simplicity
NuFace is easy to use. A simple manual knob allows the user to turn the equipment on/off and adjust settings.
Compatibility
NuFace has a frequency range between 0-400 microamps for optimal customer effectiveness.
Flexibility
NuFace allows the user flexibility in customizing the settings to each area of the face or body being treated.
Portability
NuFace is light portable and easy to take with you wherever you go.
Maintenance
NuFace carries a one (1) year manufacturer's warranty.
NuFace has propriety on true micro current design with U.S.patent pending.
Testimonials
"I have been using NuFace for 2 years now and I will continue to be a NuFace user for years to come. Every time I get a compliment on how wonderful my skin looks I smile and say thank you but I didn't do it alone... I always tell them about NuFace. I am always taken to be 7 - 10 years younger than my true age and decided years ago that I would much rather pay a little here and there to keep my face looking young and radiant. I'm happy to say that decision was the best one I ever made!!!"

Jan Dehesh CEO Dehesh International
"Over the years I have tried many th

  • Toning device provides facial rejuvenation for a youthful look

  • Delivers low-level microcurrents to create microcontractions

  • Adjustable thumbwheel provides customizable settings

  • Includes instructional DVD for advanced techniques

  • Backed by a one-year warranty



More detail ...